vendredi 30 novembre 2018

Why did not delete user in table in Laravel 5.6

I am working with Laravel 5.6 and going delete users fron users table as admin. I have following UserController function to delete table records?

public function delete($id)
    {
       User::where('id', $id)
                ->delete();

        return redirect()->back()->with('info', 'User deleted successfully'); 
    }

and My users data showing in index blade file with concluding delete buttons like this,

<td><a class="button is-outlined" href="" onclick="return confirm('Are you sure to want to delete this record?')" >Delete</a></td>

and My delete route is like this,

Route::get('users/{users}/delete', [
    'uses' => '\App\Http\Controllers\UserController@delete',
]);

but now when I click delete button javascript conformation coming and after accept it not deleting records. url is change like this

http://localhost:8000/users?16/delete/     //16 is user id

how can I fix this problem?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2KKQBt0
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire