mercredi 28 novembre 2018

Laravel Scheduling custom settings

I am using the Laravel 5.7 and now I am facing the following problem: I have a cronjobs table which contains many cronjob records. Let's take one for example: Record one should be repeated every 50 minutes. I created function getMinutelyCronjobs fetches from DB all the cronjobs whish has to be executed minutely. I went this way: I created a class in Commands Minutely.php where I get all this cronjobs in the handle() function. When I initialized all the data in Minutely.php class, I cann call this handle() function using $schedule->command('cronjobs:minutely')->everyMinute();.The problem is, that every cronjob could have different minute_x(recurrence, in my example 50) and then the $schedule->command('cronjobs:minutely')->everyMinute(); should be $schedule->command('cronjobs:minutely')->everyMinute(50);. How could I implement this ? Thank you for your help.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2KDfMO7
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire