jeudi 29 novembre 2018

Moving Laravel to Production without Serve

I'm trying to understand my issue here, I've looked through a variety of resources and haven't found a solution that worked for me.

I have my Laravel project which I have moved to a new Apache host. At the moment, my project is hosted in the directory /var/www with the default "public" folder of Laravel being relabeled html.

Currently, this is my .htaccess:

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    <IfModule mod_negotiation.c>
        Options -MultiViews -Indexes
    </IfModule>

    RewriteEngine On

    # Handle Authorization Header
    RewriteCond %{HTTP:Authorization} .
    RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}]

    # Redirect Trailing Slashes If Not A Folder...
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} (.+)/$
    RewriteRule ^ %1 [L,R=301]

    # Handle Front Controller...
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteRule ^ index.php [L]
</IfModule>

I haven't changed anything else at the moment (besides my tries at fixing the issue and then reverting them), but my issues arises when I go to my base URL. It opens a page and tells me that it can't find a class I have set up. (Simply this error):

Symfony \ Component \ Debug \ Exception \ FatalThrowableError (E_ERROR)
Class 'App\Setting' not found

And just so I know I'm writing it correctly, this is a portion of my file structure:

enter image description here

I'd appreciate any help any one can give. Thanks in advance!



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2AA5klZ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire