vendredi 30 novembre 2018

phpunit: Parse error: unexpected '.', expecting '&' or variable (T_VARIABLE)

I have looked up for parse errors. All of them. None seems to be my problem. I haven't modified any of the test sample cases which laravel 5.7.15 gave me. I was expecting some kind of failed test case. I have checked my php version on IIS too. IIS is running php version 7.2. The complete error message is:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '.', expecting '&' or variable (T_VARIABLE) in C:\code plearning\codeEcom\vendor\symfony\var-dumper\Resources\functions\dump.php

What I have modified is laravel's phpunit.xml file. I have added this line of code so that I will have all my test factories data in a new database.

<env name="DB_DATABASE" value="cart_testing"/>



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2Q6bWmS
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire