mercredi 27 février 2019

Laravel 5 bilingual Product model

I am looking for the most straightaway solution and breaking my head about implementing a bilingual Product model with only one basic requirements: the product query should only deliver results where the product name in the app()->locale language is set.

I'm stuck right at the beginning to decide wether I should keep completely different models (Product_en and Product_es), this would make querying easiest I guess, or have just one Product model with the English texts, with hasOne() methods pointing to the Spanish translations? In the latter case, how would I effectively query for entries which have translations?

Thanks a lot for any hints. Cheers.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2Ekoluq
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire