lundi 25 février 2019

Laravel 5.6 '/' route found but other routes not found AWS EC2

I am new to laravel and AWS. I am trying to run my application on AWS EC2 apache server. My application is working fine in local system but once I tried to upload code on AWS only index route (i.e '/') is working fine. For other routes, it is giving me NOT FOUND error. If I try to run application /index.php/login it is loading a page but js and css are not available.

Code in 000-default.conf file

ServerAdmin webmaster@localhost
DocumentRoot /var/www/html/public

Code in /etc/apache2/apache2.conf file

<Directory /var/www/>
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
    AllowOverride All
    Require all granted
</Directory>

There is no .httacess in root in my application and I restarted apache server after changes. Please guide me what I am missing.

Thank You in advance.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2XoRzkD
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire