mardi 26 février 2019

There is no existing directory storage/logs and its not buildable: Permission denied

I'm having a trouble right now. I am deploying my laravel project to a subdomain. It works for my other project, but this one will goes error for everything I tried.

There is no existing directory at "/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/SolisTimeReport/storage/logs" and its not buildable: Permission denied

From the error I found that the directory mentioned above is no longer available because it is in my local directory.

I'm using Laravel 5.7.8 with PHP 7.2 as default setting at the shared hosting. I don't get it what to do with it at this point. Please help.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2St0ttY
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire