mardi 26 février 2019

Laravel 5.4 - Task scheduler withoutOverlapping() Running locally, but not on server

I have set up tasks on kernel.php. I have set up a similar debian environment locally, and the tasks are running as expected. However, on the server, tasks are not running if withoutOverlapping() method is given. If withoutOverlapping() is not given, tasks are running as expected.

Current configuration on kernel.php

$schedule->command('perform:task_one')->withoutOverlapping()->everyFiveMinutes();

Task is not fired at all. If I remove withoutOverlapping, task is fired. I have implemented withoutOverlapping as my task involves some mailing and may consume time at instances.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2T1xR01
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire