lundi 25 février 2019

Laravel validation errors doesn't work properly - localization issue

I have several languages on my application and I'm using laravellocalization package (Here is github page)

Well package works fine, I checked both of Laravellocalization::getCurrentLocale() and App::getLocale(). Both of them gave me correct locale..

But still when some validation errors occured, it shows error in different languages. Sometimes it uses correct locale but sometimes it shows with not the default locale but Request::getPreferredLanguage()

I don't know what causing it and how to I fix it. Log file shows anything, when dump the locales, everything seems just fine..

How can I solve this issue ?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2EcOADi
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire