samedi 25 avril 2020

Getting Token expired for all json post requests

I am passing token in all the headers but it only works for login, after that for all requests it says "Token Expired"

Token Setup :

enter image description here

enter image description here

Output in Result tree :

enter image description here

Also when I look at my website, I can see 2 tokens :

<!-- CSRF Token -->
<meta name="csrf-token" content="AqrfjMcG1adWWDlx8YYkYqOCy3Mwp7fRynwut222">


<input type="hidden" name="_token" value="AqrfjMcG1adWWDlx8YYkYqOCy3Mwp7fRynwut222">

So I am passing _token for all request headers as above both has same content/value.

I am also not sure about x-socket-id, It came be default as I recorded script. is it ok to remove it?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2S3iVf1
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire