jeudi 23 avril 2020

I am unable to figure out how to create payment collection request, after a form has been submitted in laravel

I have a form where I ask some questions to my user for rendering my services, each form submission has a payment that needs to be paid by the enduser.

What I have already done: 1. I have created a controller/form where user provided data is captured. 2. generate orderid for each form submission. 3. the data is getting stored in the db as specified.

what I want to achieve: 1. Upon successful submission of the form, user will be redirected to a thankyou page and on the thankyou page he should be given an option to make the payment. 2. I want to create a paymentcontroller so that a new record is created, based on form submission details in relationship with the orderID attached with the form submission record. 3. the payment controller should also be able to capture payment amount, orderid etc.,

I am not going the regular way of cart method, its just a form to be filled for service to be rendered and payment collected for each request.

I am new to programming, please help me if you can.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/3eNbvqg
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire