vendredi 24 avril 2020

Missing required parameters for route issue in laravel

In my laravel based application I have following link in my admin.blade.php

<ul class="nav nav-treeview">
              <li class="nav-item">
                <a href="" class="nav-link">
                  <i class="far fa-circle nav-icon"></i>
                  <p></p>
                </a>
              </li>

In my project I have another blade called, create.blade.php which is in the following path

views/cms/home/create.blade.php

I have a controller called, CmsHomeController.php for that blade

In CmsHomeController I have a method called create

public function create()
    {

        return view('cms.home.create'); 
    }

Once the user clicks on the above mentioned link in the admin.blade.php, user should go to the create.blade.php blade.

And in my web.php I have registered my route as follows,

Route::resource('cms.home','CmsHomeController');

But now the issue is,

When I click on that link in admin blade, I'm getting an error saying

Facade\Ignition\Exceptions\ViewException
Missing required parameters for [Route: cms.home.create] [URI: cms/{cm}/home/create]. (View: C:\xampp\htdocs\mylaravelproject\resources\views\layouts\admin.blade.php) 

In create.blade.php , I'm having just a simple form

Where am I doing wrong and what would be the correct fix?

UPDATE:

I tried running

php artisan route:list

This is what I got

enter image description here

I don't have such a param called, 'cm'..



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/3eIT6e6
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire