jeudi 23 avril 2020

Laravel s3 upload not working after migrate refresh --seed

I have a laravel application with storage in S3 for images. Everything was setup and tested and was working fine. So, finally I decided to delete the test accounts. I ran php artisan migrate:refresh --seed and deleted all the test images in S3 (That also deleted the photos folder in the bucket). Now I am just getting a server error while uploading images don't know what I did wrong.

Is there something I need to do after running migrate refresh for S3 to work? If the folder is deleted does that affect the access policy in s3? I enabled server access log in amason s3 but it doesn't show any errors. Laravel.log also doesn't show any errors.

Any help is appreciated.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/3ayG0N8
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire