vendredi 24 avril 2020

Remove parameters in the url in the Laravel controller

I am currently working with an existing project that is for maintenance. So per testing, there's a scenario that is having an error

Request-URI Too Large

The requested URL's length exceeds the capacity limit for this server.

This is error happens because our clients uses the GET method, and I don't wanna change their settings since there are other complex logic that might be affected. So I tried the approach to change the URL using javascript but still the same error. Now what I'm thinking, is it possible for us to change the URL in the controller? Like use the url current path:

url()->current();

rather than the fullpath ?

url()->full();

I badly need your help on this one, I'm stuck on this part for days already.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2xUq0rD
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire