dimanche 26 avril 2020

Setting active class for menu items dynamically in laravel

I'm creating a laravel application using bootstrap 4.

I have my main navigation menu in app.blade.php . And I have four main blades, About,Product,Contact and Blog.

Then I needed to change the menu item active class according to the current page. As the menu being loaded dynamically from the app.blade.php I had to set the active class for current page in the navigation menu dynamically.

What I did was in every blade I've defined a variable called, $currentpage and assign page name in to it, assume it's blog.blade.php

<?php $currentPage = 'blog';?>
@extends('layouts.app')

@section('content')

and in the app.blade.php,

<li class="<?php if($currentPage =='blog'){echo 'nav-item active';}?>">
                            <a class="nav-link " href=""></a>
                        </li>

So this works properly..

but I want to know Is this the correct way of doing it and what are the other possible ways to fulfill my requirement



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2Y93iXB
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire