mercredi 27 mai 2020

How to change delimeter in csv file in Laravel

I am trying to configure the import of a large csv file into the database But I have a problem with delimiter in csv file The standard replacement methods for some reason do not work for me, maybe someone knows other solutions to this problem I will be very grateful for help.

This is my code in ImportController

 $file = file($request->file->getRealPath());
        $data = array_slice($file, 1);
        $parts = str_replace(';', ',', (array_chunk($data, 5000)));
        foreach ($parts as $index => $part)
        {
            $fileName = resource_path('upload/csv/balance/' . date('y-m-d-H-i-s') . $index . '.csv');

            file_put_contents($fileName, $part);
        }
        (new ImportBalance())->importToDb();
        return redirect()->route('admin.balance');



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2TL4htY
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire