samedi 30 mai 2020

Unisharp FileManager AWS S3 Image Resize Issue - Image source not readable

unisharp/laravel-filemanager: 2.1, Laravel 7.6

When I was going to resize image, it returns

Intervention\Image\Exception\NotReadableException
Image source not readable

I went through some vendor library and debugged. As the result, pathPrefix returned null.

enter image description here

Here is my config for AWS S3.

's3' => [
            'driver' => 's3',
            'key' => env('AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID'),
            'secret' => env('AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY'),
            'region' => env('AWS_DEFAULT_REGION'),
            'bucket' => env('AWS_BUCKET_PUBLIC'),
            'endpoint' => env('AWS_ENDPOINT'),
            'visibility' => 'public'
        ],

Am I missed something?

Can anyone help me?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/3eLkwPV
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire