mercredi 27 mai 2020

Laravel php artisan commands hits memory error on every local project after runs a do while loop

I was testing one of my do while loop function and hits an error.
So i terminated php artisan serve command and reload my php and apache on my mac. But after that when i try to php artisan serve and other php artisan xxx commands on my project, it hits the problem below.

xxx-MacBook-Pro:xxxx xxxx$ php artisan serve
PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 2097152 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 36864 bytes)

I have tried to set my php.ini memory_limit to 1GB or -1, and restart php and apache but the problem still occurs. This problem also occurs when i try to run serve command on my other laravel projects and running composer install.

Has anyone met the same problem before and how do you solve it?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2B8IupD
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire