mercredi 27 mai 2020

Laravel/Vue: Wrapping layout in Vue entry point but can't use in 'content' section

I have Laravel app that I wrapped in a Vue entry point, <div id="app-shop"></div>. I have Vue components I can use in the layout blade with no problem. In the layout blade, I have @yield('content') to display other content. One such section is the shopping cart, such as /cart route which yields my cart.blade file. When I try to use the same component in the cart.blade though, it doesn't show.

Cart.blade.php

@section('content')
    <div>
        <checkout-component></checkout-component>
    </div>
@endsection

Attempting to use it like this does not work. I see no errors in the console but the component doesn't render.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2B9uHiC
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire