samedi 30 mai 2020

Laravel Command Unexpected Failure

I have few commands which happens to fire at the same time 6:30am. I noticed that one of my command wasn't executed, no failed job entries, no logs wasn't even initiated.

I researched and couldn't find anything solid. I did fix this by changing time of my other crons to 6:33am 6:37am instead of all being executed at 6:30am which started working perfectly.

I am assuming that if there is any issue in one command job and it fails, another command isn't executed and since laravel artisan commands runs every minute so other commands which didn't have any other commands at same time were executed properly.

Is there anything i can do to fire multiple commands without interruptions even though first commands fails, all which are supposed to be executed at same time?? How can we handle this.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2AmbJEX
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire