mardi 26 mai 2020

Spatie/Laravel-medialibrary can't retrieven file from Backblaze Storage: This driver does not support retrieving URLs

I am using spatie/laravel-medialibrary:8.2 package on my laravel 7.6 project.

I am going to store media data on Backblaze Cloud Storage using gliterd/laravel-backblaze-b2 package.

I made file driver called media as following and using it in media-library.php as file driver.

enter image description here

When I uploaded file, it stored on exact directory what I wanted. But when I was going to retrieve it, I got following error.

This driver does not support retrieving URLs

Media-library package doesn't support for B2 storage?

If so, then I think It's possible to make custom url get function easily.

B2 Bucket info, file directory and filename are stored in media library table.

And file location is as following.

https://f000.backblazeb2.com/file/[bucket name]/[file id]/[file name ] 

Can anyone help me with good solution?

Thanks,



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/3emRx4q
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire