mardi 28 juillet 2020

change api data language on UI of website

I am using an API from the GOvernment which provides market rates of agricultural products from the local markets of India. The data from the API are in the English language. I want to show the data to the user of my website in the Hindi language.

  • I have tried google translate but I am not able to hide the translate bar from the website as I do not want it to show. *I want to automate the process so that I don't have to enter manually the data in Hindi. *The website is being built using laravel. *The government API has no language option it comes in English only. *I want to use the same in the app of the website to the solution should work in the web portal as well as the app.

please ask if I left anything that is needed to solve this.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/334MsM2
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire