dimanche 26 juillet 2020

Save images in array in session (Using dropzone library)

Hello everyone I am stuck in this. Can anybody please tell me how to save the images in the session in array only. I am using the dropzone library and here I am able to save only one image. I want that if I drop 3 -4 images at a time that my below function is called and in array only 1 index is saved. I want to save all the image in array in session. Any help is appreciated . Please answer The code I am using to save the images in database is here.

 public function image_upload(Request $request)
    {
    $names = [];
    $files = $request->file('file');
    foreach ($files as $file)
    {
        echo $names = $file->getClientOriginalName();
    }
    $image = $request->file('file');
    $profileImage = $image->getClientOriginalName();
    // Define upload path
    $destinationPath = public_path('/uploads/'); // upload path
    $extension = $image->getClientOriginalExtension();
    $image->move($destinationPath,$profileImage);
    
    $rand_num = rand ( 10000 , 99999 );
    $str = $rand_num;
    // Saving images In Database
    $imagemodel= new ImageDump();
    $imagemodel->images=$profileImage;
    $imagemodel->rand_img_id = $rand_num;
    $request->session()->put('rand_img_id', $rand_num);
    $imagemodel->save();
    return response()->json(['success'=>$profileImage]);
}


from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/3hGKlBN
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire