mercredi 29 juillet 2020

How to show pagination from controller Laravel

The question is not directly on how to show the pagination that much I'm aware but rather how to modify it so that I can show it here

public function create()
    {
        $leaves = Leave::latest()->where('user_id',auth()->user()->id)->get();
        $pagination = Leave::latest()->paginate(5);
        return view('leave.create',compact('leaves'),compact('pagination'));
    }

The create function here returns to a page where you can create and view all that you have created at the same time on a table but the table keeps getting bigger so I wanted to add pagination here but it seems this is not the correct way I tried adding the ->paginate(5) right after latest() of $leaves but it showed an error

Is there another way I can add the pagination, the one right now works but it shows the leaves of all users but I need it to only show of that specific user that's why I added the auth up but I think the one under for pagination is overriding it



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2XnY74X
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire