mardi 28 juillet 2020

How to get join results as an array of objects in Laravel?

I have been working on a personal project where users can rate different shops. Among many, I have two tables schemas that I am working on.

Table: Shops

  1. id
  2. shop_name
  3. user_id (shops belongs to a user)

Table : Ratings

  1. id
  2. shop_id (foreign_key)
  3. rating
  4. user_id

Now I want to fetch all the shops and its corresponding ratings using SQL join.

 $shop = Shop::leftJoin('ratings', 'ratings.shop_id', '=', 'shops.id')
    ->select('shops.*', 'ratings.rating')->get();
    return response($shop);

When I do this I get response but the it is repeated for each ratings on the same shop.

[
    {
        "id": 1,
        "name": "manjil",
        "rating": 4
    },
    {
        "id": 1,
        "name": "manjil",
        "rating": 5
    },
    {
        "id": 1,
        "name": "manjil",
        "rating": 2
    }]

What I really want is :

        [{
            "id": 1,
            "name": "manjil",
            "rating": [4,5,2]
        }]

Please Laravel geeks, help :)



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/304HbSs
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire