vendredi 31 juillet 2020

Laravel clear all SQS queues using localstack

When I start a new day at work, I open all the containers again, and when I run php artisan queue:work or listen I expect nothing to run, since everything is fresh and I haven't done anything yet .. but for some reason it's trying to execute old queues. I am using SQS queues on localstack

I tried clearing everything, using: php artisan queue:flush

Also I used php artisan queue:restart

I checked php artisan queue:failed to make sure that nothing is in any file

I also deleted recorded_api_calls.json just to make ure its not from there .. and its not

Does anybody have any idea where all the random queue calls may come from ?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2Pea1Ka
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire