lundi 27 juillet 2020

Is it possible to intiailize variables in a constructor for a Laravel facade?

If I am creating a custom facade and want to have certain variables initialized at every instance of using customFacade::doSomething(), is that possible? My main purpose for doing this is to be able to store variables that are other objects and call functions on them directly. Example being customFacade::client->send() where in this case client is the initialized variable of an object with a send() function. I am aware I can have a function client() instead and return the a new instance of the object so the send() goes through, but I'd still like to know if its possible the other way.

In a normal class I can do below, but it doesn't work on facades.

$protected client;

public function __construct()
{
    $this->client = new instanceOfObject();
}


from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/32ZZqu8
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire