mercredi 30 décembre 2015

Add items to query result - Laravel

I'm slowly moving my API to Laravel and coming to grips with query builder

I'm trying to achieve this;

$data = array();

$query = "SELECT * FROM blog_posts WHERE post_type = 3 AND post_status = 1  ORDER BY id DESC";
$result = mysqli_query($cms_connection, $query);
if($result) {
    while($row = mysqli_fetch_assoc($result)) {
        $row['post_seo'] = seoUrl($row['post_title']);
        $data['data'][] = $row;
    }
    $data['success'] = true;
    $response = json_encode($data);
}

My problem isn't necessarily with getting the query but as you can see I'm using the result of the query and then injecting it back into the final array.

So essentially, I'm fetching rows, transforming some of the attributes fetched and then injecting newly created attributes into the resulting array.

This is what I have so far

$posts = DB::table('blog_posts')
-where(['post_type' => 1, 'post_status' => 1)
->orderBy('id', 'desc')
->take(5)->get();

Any guidance appreciated.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/1MGzgZQ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire