lundi 28 décembre 2015

Error php artisan vendor:publish

I'm using laravel 5 and now I try to add eloquent-sluggable, I followed all the steps in the cmd I used:

1.- composer require cviebrock/eloquent-sluggable 2.- composer update 3.- add in the provider app.php = Cviebrock\EloquentSluggable\SluggableServiceProvider::class 4.-php artisan vendor:publish

in the last step I got a issue and it showed me this:

[ErrorException]
Argument 2 passed to Cviebrock\EloquentSluggable\SluggableTableCommand::__c
onstruct() must be an instance of Illuminate\Foundation\Composer, instance
of Illuminate\Support\Composer given, called in C:\wamp\www\blog\vendor\cvi
ebrock\eloquent-sluggable\src\SluggableServiceProvider.php on line 92 and defined

I will really apreciate if somebody tells me where i made i mistake.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/1IzsqdU
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire