lundi 28 décembre 2015

Laravel 5 stored procedure error

I am running a stored procedure from my form on submit. However, I keep getting the following error:

The active result for the query contains no fields.

Below is what I have tried. Code to execute SP DB::select('EXEC myStored_Procedure');

I have also tried

DB::select('SET NOCOUNT ON;  EXEC myStored_Procedure');

But both return the same error. I have also used Set NOCOUNT ON; within the stored procedure itself, but with the error still occurs.

My SP works fine and my web page works fine separately, but when I call the SP from the web page it always returns this error.

How can I get around this error?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/1YJwWgZ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire