mercredi 30 décembre 2015

In Laravel, command function of Schedule class is not working

I am using Laravel 5 for my Project. I want to create a scheduler that will insert a user data in my database at every five minutes. I am using windows and I have created a windows scheduler task with a BAT file that will run in every minutes.

In laravel part, I added my codes in kernel.php, please take a look:

enter image description here

I also created a class in Commands folder named "InsertUser". Please take a look:

enter image description here

But it is not working, it always show "No scheduled commands are ready to run." message.

For your help, I want to add other information as well. In kernel.php, when I used call method instead of command it is working. Please take a look:

enter image description here

In CLI message:

enter image description here

Call function is working fine but Command function is not working. Please help me with your solid knowledge. Thanks.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/1mqLtgb
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire