lundi 28 décembre 2015

bash: laravel: command not found

I am Using my own Machine Kali Linux 2.0 Debian x64 . Now, i have Installed Laravel in my directory structure like /opt/lampp/htdocs/learning-larvel/

Inside the Learning-laravel folder i have Installed my Laravel files, and also i installed composer. So when i go to http://ift.tt/1YKwEGN . I see a See a White Screen and in Between it is written "Laravel 5", which means the Laravel GUI Setup is fine.

Now, to create a new file for Laravel, when i open my Terminal and type laravel new xyz then it gives me a error which says bash: laravel: command not found

Now, how can i fix the error.. I have researched about it by setting PATH to bashrc. But i am not getting it fixed right. Additionally when i type in my command composer -version then also it says bash: composer: command not found but i have Installed composer on the folder learning-laravel itself. I could also see files like composer.phar there in /opt/lampp/htdocs/learning-larvel/

Any help would be extremely thankful.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/1JG8JMt
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire