mardi 29 décembre 2015

Correct way to handle CSV Files on PHP

Hi I have the following brain braking thing going on. The thig is that I'm developing a Laravel Application that imports and exports CSV files. Now, the data that the application Imports/Exports(I/E now on) has fields from various data types, we have text and numbers, now the text can contain commas(,) and using the default CSV separator (,) on php can lead to fields on the import to generate incorrectly. The client suggested that I I/E using ^ as a separator for the export and (,) again for the import of the data. Now, my question is, can I trust when I/E data using the default separator? Can anyone suggest a best way to do the I/E process?

Thanks in advance.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/1Slj2ww
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire