lundi 28 décembre 2015

Controller Method Not Found Strange Behaviour

I have an AuthController in my laravel app, inside that controller i have several methods:

public function postLogin(LoginRequest $request)
{
  ...
}

public function getRegister()
{
  ...
}

public function postRegister(RegisterRequest)
{
  ...
}

For some reason now my postRegister() function does not work, when I run it in postman for some reason it always executes getRegister() instead, when i take out getRegister() it says Controller method not found.

This is my route:

Route::group(['prefix' => '/api/v1/', 'namespace' => 'App\Http\Auth\Controllers'], function() {
    /**
     * Authentication
     */
    Route::controllers([
        'auth' => 'AuthController',
        'password' => 'PasswordController',
    ]);
});



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/1Zy9KPR
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire