dimanche 26 février 2017

Can't use php or composer as commands on opensuse

I'm a new linux user been trying to install laravel on opensuse. It took me a while because of permissions but was able to install it to a directory then moving it to htdocs. The problem is I can't run php command so I always use this

user@linux:/opt/lampp/bin> ./php -v
PHP 5.6.30 (cli) (built: Feb  1 2017 01:41:45)

user@linux:/opt/lampp/bin> ./php /opt/lampp/composer.phar create-project --prefer-dist laravel/laravel /any_directory_path/blog 

now i'm trying to run

php artisan serve

But i get this

If 'php' is not a typo you can use command-not-found to lookup the package that contains it

I tried

sudo apt-get install php5-cli

but I get

Package 'php5-cli' not found.

So how to fix this issue to be able to use php and composer as commands in the console



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2lJQS37
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire