lundi 27 février 2017

project name getting removed from the link in laravel

I have a laravel project running in my Win10 laptop using xampp,I was trying to remove the /public from the address bar but I ended up making my project unrunnable,I removed all the changes which I have done and brought it back to how it was. Now,when I run localhost/myprojectname/public it shows me this

Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 404

localhost
Apache/2.4.23 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.0.2h PHP/5.6.28



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2lMW08d
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire