lundi 27 février 2017

How to fix Vue.js warning: Error when rendering component on Laravel Passport installation?

I'm new at Laravel, I tried a new fresh installation of Laravel 5.4 with Laravel Passport (as I need an OAuth2 server and API authentication package).

I did everything in the official guide (no errors) but after log in I get this:

app.js:34172 [Vue warn]: Error when rendering component <passport-authorized-clients> at /var/www/html/dev/resources/assets/js/components/passport/AuthorizedClients.vue: 

app.js:34086 TypeError: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined

So basically I can see the page with the 2 areas "OAuth Clients" and "Personal Tokens" but after some seconds it automatically generates many empty inside the first table (like the picture below).

Laravel Passport

I tried to reinstall everything 2 times same results, what's the possible issue?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2lZ1b5h
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire