dimanche 26 février 2017

Dropzone load images from database based on selection

I want to display preview images on dropzone.js box based on user input. For example I have listings table and images table. 1 listings can have many images. On my form, I can choose an existing listing or add new one using autocomplete jquery. If there is none in database, then it will add new one. If there is one, then it will edit existing one.

When the page load, the dropzone will load with empty preview images on it, since my form still empty. But when I choose an existing listing, I also want to load the existing images belong to the listing on the dropzone.

How to achive this? Is it possible? So far I can only preload the images when dropzone load.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2myIoLm
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire