lundi 25 septembre 2017

Cannot create migrations Laravel

I want to work with Laravel, wanna no what all this hype is about. Slowly, I have no patience left. I tried make it working for weeks, now I finally did - but I seem to cannot be able to create migratons...

Creating itself is possible. But when I type in

php artisan migrate

that errors occur:

`[Illuminate\Database\QueryException]

SQLSTATE[42S01]: Base table or view already exists: 1050 Table 'users' already exists (SQL: create table users ( id int unsigned not null auto_increment primary key, name varchar(255) not null, email varchar(255) not null, password varchar(255) not null, remember_token varchar(100) null, created_at timestamp null, updated_at tim estamp null) default character set utf8mb4 collate utf8mb4_unicode_ci)

[PDOException] SQLSTATE[42S01]: Base table or view already exists: 1050 Table 'users' already exists`

Is there anything I can do? It is trying to migrate the wrong migrations... Laravel is cool, but every 5 minutes there are some strange bugs (although I simply follow a tutorial...)



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2ftR9bB
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire