vendredi 22 septembre 2017

How to deploy Laravel 5.5 on shared hosting without composer

I am trying to deploy a Laravel project on shared hosting. I copied the Laravel folder in user's root directory (/home/shrpr) and copied the content of public directory in /home/shrpr/www folder. I modified the index.php in public folder to include "../Laravel" as explained in site. Since, composer is not allowed on this shared hosting, I also copied my local vendor and storage folder along with laravel folder. But I still keep on getting error 500. So, I added a test.php file in the laravel folder and included it in index.php file to test if path and all is correct as under:

require __DIR__.'/../laravel/test.php'; die;

This works fine as the content of test.php is getting displayed properly. So, it looks like some dependencies of vendor folder is missing. Is there a way of identifying and uploading complete dependencies of laravel and uploading it, that is without use of composer?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2xu6Tli
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire