vendredi 1 septembre 2017

Laravel ACL which supports

I am looking for a acl module on laravel. I tried so many packages such as spatie, kodeine, entrust but I am not sure which packages supports my requirement.

My requirement is something like this.

System is all about managing several shopping carts with different sites. System has users, roles and permissions.Roles has permission and user can have more then one role. User has different roles based on the site as well.

And permissions are dynamic.Super admin can create roles,permission but site admin can create permission as they want. Hope I have explained the requirement.

Can anyone help me out on this one.

Thanks in advance



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2gw1DHx
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire