lundi 25 septembre 2017

Laravel: POST method returns MethodNotAllowedHttpException

I have a POST route in my api.php file, and it is like this:

Route::group(
    ['namespace' => 'api'], function () {
    Route::post('parent/signup', 'ParentController@signup');
}
);

And I am trying to access this url in postman as this is an api route. But when I send request to this route, this exception occurs:

MethodNotAllowedHttpException in RouteCollection.php line 218:

I am definitely sending a post request as shown in the shot below:

enter image description here

I ran php artisan route:list and this route is a POST one.

| POST | api\/parent\/signup | | App\\Http\\Controllers\\api\\ParentController@signUp

What am I doing wrong here? Any help?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2xzZd0B
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire