lundi 25 septembre 2017

Unable to make a work in Safari with `artisan serve`

I'm trying to play a video in my Laravel web app. And I'm experiencing something weird. For your information, this bug happen only with Laravel's artisan serve.

  • The video plays correctly in Chrome (VP8/VP9)
  • It does not in Safari (see screenshot below) (H.264)
  • If I enter the video URL in my browser it succeeds to download it (so I guess it excludes the "wrong path" or "bad html" issues)
  • I tried to make a local HTML test page linking to that same video and it worked in Safari (so I guess it excludes the "video is not properly encoded" issue)

Network debug view

I suspect a bug in built-in Laravel server but I don't have any clue. Any idea ?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2yAULNU
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire