dimanche 1 octobre 2017

Confirm and Cancel Button Laravel Sweet Alert

Good Morning:

I am trying to use plugin Sweet Alert in Laravel. My problem is, I don´t know the way to put a Alert with Cancel Button and Confirm Button in Controller. Reading de documentation, I only found this sentence:

Alert::warning('Are you sure?', 'message')->persistent('Close');

Also, I trying with:

echo 'swal({ title: "Are you sure?", text: "name is available, continue save?", type: "warning", showCancelButton: true, confirmButtonColor:"#DD6B55", confirmButtonText: "Yes, delete it!", closeOnConfirm: false }, function(){});';

But it not working.

How can I use Sweet Alert in my Controller showing a Cancel Button and Confirm Button?

Thanks



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2xGn6EH
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire