samedi 26 mai 2018

Laravel 5.6 - The requested resource /home was not found on this server

I am having a bit of an issue with one route (and only with this one, every other route works without any issue).

This are my routes (I commented out all routes, except the /home, just to be sure that they are not messing up something):

<?php

// Route::get('/', 'DashboardController@index')->middleware('menu.admin')->name('home');
Route::get('/home', 'DashboardController@index')->middleware('menu.admin')->name('home');

// Route::get('/user/verify/{token}', 'Auth\RegisterController@verifyUser');

// Route::get('logout', '\App\Http\Controllers\Auth\LoginController@logout');

// Auth::routes();

// // Admin routes (admin dashboard)
// require(base_path() . '/routes/admin.php');

// // Site routes (frontend)
// require(base_path() . '/routes/front.php');

I am getting this error:

Not Found
The requested resource /home was not found on this server.

The / route works without any issues, and when I try /home (the only difference between this two routes), I am getting the error.

I did php artisan route:clear, and it didn't help. Does anyone have an idea what is going on (.htaccess file is not an issue here)?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2JbEHuc
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire