dimanche 27 mai 2018

problems with router in laravel

Based on the job, I need to create an advertisement sheet that belongs to one user. I created a routs resource

Route::resource('/users', 'Users/PreviewController', ['only' => [ 'show', 'create', 'edit','store', 'update', 'destroy']]);
Route::get('/users/{id}', 'Users\PreviewController@index');
Route::get('/users/show/{id}', 'Users\PreviewController@show')->name('users.show');

He does an excellent job. I had to redo the "show" method, in order that I could output a particular user along with his articles. The problem is when I do the redirect after authorization and add the user_name method "index" to the end of the address bar, takes the parameters. But if I remove the address from the address line, I get a conflict. How can I work around this problem or can change the structure of my routing?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2L2BbQ6
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire