dimanche 27 mai 2018

Laravel Cashier & Stripe Subscription Renewals

I have implemented a subscription package on my application using Laravel Cashier and Stripe.

I would greatly appreciate assistance with understanding the following things please?

  • Does Stripe automatically renew a subscription and generate / send an invoice at the start of a new billing cycle? Or would I have to setup a cron job to renew subscriptions and send invoices?
  • What is the recommended approach to sending the user an email when issues with renewing a subscription arise such as declined cards?

I have spent a long time looking for the answer and have been unable to find anything.

Thank you in advance for any help.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2Jg3soK
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire