mercredi 30 mai 2018

Protocol error in Laravel

I am using Laravel 5.6.23

This is my error message:

UnexpectedValueException    
There is no existing directory at "C:\timereg-project\Laravel\storage\logs" and its not buildable: Protocol error

The directory logs do in fact exist in my Laravel project. I have tried this which is not working:

php artisan cache:clear
php artisan clear-compiled

I have tried this which is also not working:

composer dump-autoload

If I try this:

sudo chmod -R 777 storage
sudo chmod -R 777 storage

I get error

chmod: cannot access 'Laravel/storage/logs': no such file or directory

What can i do about this? It feels like i am totally blocked from the logs folder.

Full error message



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2srdOro
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire