jeudi 31 mai 2018

Laravel take about 10s before rendering a simple view

I'm working on an existing project built with laravel 5.4 and after I run it in my local machine I realized that all the requests are very slow, so in order to see what slowing down the pages I created a new route:

Route::get('/some/route','TestController@index');

TestController:

class DashboardAutoEvalController extends Controller {

    public function index() {
        echo "Access controller action at: " . time() . "\n"; 
        return view('dashboard.index');
    }

}

index.blade.php

<h1>Access view at </h1>

Here is the result:

enter image description here

As you can see the view take about 9s after it compiles and renders



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2JjKL3v
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire