samedi 26 mai 2018

Port Number Lost on Redirect

I'm working on a project with an Angular frontend, a Laravel backend. On logging into the laravel page, I've set the LoginController to redirect to my angular page. I saw this in a tutorial on how to link a Laravel backend to an Angular frontend. Please find it at here.

The default LoginController is as follows.

 use AuthenticatesUsers;

/**
 * Where to redirect users after login.
 *
 * @var string
 */
protected $redirectTo = '/home';

When I change '/home' to '/app' (which is where my angular frontend code is), the url changes from localhost:8000/login to localhost/app. The expected result is localhost:8000/app/.

Does anyone know how to fix this?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2IMnlo7
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire